If you are interested in getting involved, join us for Community Coffee.
- High Education Council: Collegiate, faculty, and administrative leaders working together to identify problems within the student body and on campus, create and implement change strategies, identify and share resources, and measure results
- Intervention Committee: Consists of intervention, treatment, and residential professionals and organizations working to improve the health and lives of those who are experiencing addiction
- Prevention Committee: Consists of community organizations focused on youth and adults, working together to provide education and positive life styles to prevent the use of drugs & alcohol
- Justice Committee: Consists of law enforcement, courts, probation, and related programs that work to identify illegal behavior, apprehend violators, and work actively for positive community policing
- NAND (No Alcohol No Drugs) Committee: Consists of school and school-related professionals working together to identify problems within the student body, create and implement change strategies, identify and share resources, and measure results